AutoWorks has Special Rates for Fleet Customers
AutoWorks’ expert technicians are very familiar with pickup trucks and cargo vans. They work on pickup trucks and cargo vans every day. We already have about a dozen fleet accounts that we service. If your company has 5 or more vehicles in the fleet, call our office for a proposal, 561-272-7451.
For companies that have 5 or more vehicles in their fleet that need to be serviced, AutoWorks offers the following features:
- Expertise in pickup trucks and cargo vans
- Quick response and turnaround time
- Discounted fleet rates on parts and labor
- Honest and trustworthy service writers and technicians
- High-quality parts and supplies
- Proven experience in diagnosis and repair
- Professional environment
- Office support – there is always someone available to answer the telephone, emails, or respond to text messages
Unlike most other repair shops, AutoWorks, has two full-time office managers and is always reachable via phone, email, or text message. This enables AutoWorks to communicate effectively with you about your repairs.
In addition, our office staff is experienced in working with fleet management companies.
Among the other resources that AutoWorks offers to Fleet Accounts:
- Large, organized, and clean facility; easily accessible and lots of parking
- 7 bays with 6 lifts, including 2 high-capacity 12,000-pound lifts
- In-house Hunter Wheel Alignment System
- Full-time office manager and service manager
- Fully automated shop software
- Computerized office and repair facility
- Open 8 am and close 5 pm Monday to Friday; Saturday 9 am to 1 pm
- Excellent communication skills
Our larger lifts are ideal for servicing heavier vehicles, such as your fleet of trucks and vans. We have invested in these heavier lifts because our repair center currently services a large number of pickups and vans.
AutoWorks is one of the few independent repair centers with its own computerized Hunter alignment machine. We are the service center of choice for many local auto repair centers to perform their alignment work.
We have a new Hunter Brake Lathe giving us the flexibility to perform economical rotor cutting, rather than a costlier full disk or drum replacement.
And we have a new RobinAir Recover, Recycle, and Recharge Machine for maintaining and repairing air-conditioning systems.
AutoWorks can service these pickup trucks:
- Chevrolet Colorado and Silverado
- Ford F-Series, Super Duty F-Series, and Ranger
- GMC Canyon and Sierra
- Honda Ridgeline
- Jeep Gladiator
- Nissan Frontier and Titan
- Toyota Tacoma and Tundra
AutoWorks can service these cargo vans:
- Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
- Ford Transit Cargo Van, Transit Connect Van, and Transit Crew Van
- GMC Savana Cargo Van
- Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo
- Ram ProMaster Cargo Van