CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-06T22:03:45+00:002015 Dodge Challenger CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-06T22:03:45+00:00
- Inspection revealed that the right front rim is bent on the inside and all tires are wearing unevenly. AutoWorks will sublet rim repair. Customer will return at later date for tires and alignment.
- AutoWorks was not able to recreate rattling noise at this time. All under carriage components are tight.
- Inspection revealed front brakes to be in good condition and rear brake pads are worn to a minimum with rotors rusted and corroded. Recommend replacing rear brake pads and rotors at this time.
- All components are in good condition at this time. Recommend 4 tires soon. Slight pulsation from front brakes when braking. Front pads are thick. Recommend replacing rotors when pads are replaced.
- Replaced rear brake pads and rear rotors
- Full-service oil change performed: drained old oil and added up to 6 quarts of TekStar full synthetic 5W30 motor oil; replaced oil filter; checked tire pressure and inflated tires to proper level; checked fluids and filled to proper level (windshield washer, brake, power-steering, and transmission).
- Wheel repair, right front
John M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/4/2022