CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-08T21:59:01+00:002011 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-08T21:59:01+00:00
- Motor mounts were replaced; oil was changed. Inspection revealed that the outside driver door handle gets stuck and inspection revealed that bolts on cylinder are wobbly and cylinder needs to be replaced. Drive belt tensioner is wobbling and making noise. Recommend replacing belt tensioner and belt(belt is cracked). After replacing belt and tensioner, found that the power steering pump was making severe noise under a load. Replaced power steering pump at no charge to customer. All rattling and vibrations are now gone.
- ENGINE MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Front
- ENGINE MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Rear
- ENGINE MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Right
- TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace
- Full-service oil change performed: drained old oil and added up to 5 quarts of TekStar full synthetic 5W30 motor oil; replaced oil filter; checked tire pressure and inflated tires to proper level; checked fluids and filled to proper level (windshield washer, brake, power-steering, and transmission).
- DRIVE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – [Includes Replacing Belt.]
- Remove and replace power steering pump-no charge
Carlo C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/6/2022