CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-08T22:00:19+00:002015 Ford Transit-250 CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-08T22:00:19+00:00
- General inspection revealed oil leak coming from timing cover area and rear differential cover area. Will monitor at next service.
- Initial inspection revealed a/c compressor not engaging, found system was empty of refrigerant. Recharged system with adding UV dye, compressor now engaging but condenser cooling fan is not engaging. Found ground and power to fan. Fan has failed, recommend replacing fan assembly. After repairs were completed, inspected again for signs of UV dye, no leaks found at this time.
- ELECTRIC FAN ASSEMBLY : remove and replace, assembly (complete)
- Inspection revealed that the front brake pads are at 30% remaining and right rear brake pads have worn down to metal. Rear brake rotors will need to be replaced when replacing brake pads. Customer has supplied front and rear brake pads to be installed.
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Front, Both Sides (DOES NOT include refinishing); CUSTOMER SUPPLIED BRAKE PADS
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear, Both, with Single Rear Wheels (includes Replacing Pads); CUSTOMER SUPPLIED BRAKE PADS.]
- AC evacuation and recharge system, UV dye, and refrigerant
This vehicle's owner gave our service a 5 star review on 7/7/2022