Welcome to AutoWorks Delray, the auto repair shop that you can trust for all your vehicle’s needs.
AutoWorks is an independent full-service auto repair shop that has been operating at the same Delray Beach, Florida, location for more than 30 years. A new management team that took over in 2014 is dedicated to continuing the tradition that made the shop one of the most dependable, courteous, and honest independent repair facilities in Palm Beach County.
Our professional and expert technicians specialize in diagnosis and repair of all makes and models of American, Japanese, and Korean manufactured cars.
AutoWorks is located in a large free-standing clean and organized facility. We have 7 bays and 5 lifts and the shop is equipped with updated and upgraded equipment and advanced diagnostics software.
At every level of AutoWorks’ operations, we employ professionals with a commitment to honesty and integrity. Our culture is one of superior service, backed up by our parts and labor warranties.
Our mission is to provide exceptional service, high quality, and value with focus on the needs of the customer and developing a lasting relationship. At AutoWorks, you’ll be treated fairly and honestly. We’ll leave the up-selling to the large franchise chains and dealerships. We’ll do just what’s needed to get your vehicle back on the road quickly, safely, and at a reasonable cost.
What we promise to our customers:
- To be your trusted, honest partner in diagnosing, evaluating, and repairing all problems with your vehicle
- To recommend only what’s needed to fix the problem
- To perform only the work required and make it safe for you to drive
- To provide a superior level of technical service and repair expertise
- To use new OEM (original equipment from manufacturer) parts or new after-market parts, unless specifically authorized by you to do otherwise
- To charge fair and reasonable prices with no outrageous mark-ups
- To advise you of any additional problems found, to discuss the problem with you, and provide all options from “nothing needs to be done now” to “must be fixed before the car can leave the shop”
- To treat you with respect and professionalism throughout the entire repair process
- To have your car ready by the end of the day, if brought in by appointment and by 8:00 am
- To make customers feel as though they are part of the family
- To back-up the work with parts and labor warrantees of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first
- You’ll find AutoWorks’ staff, expertise, and professionalism to be a welcome change from the assembly-line approach of the national chains and franchises.