- Inspection revealed that the front tow hitch got pushed backward into the condensor and radiator and also damaged both cooling fans. Need to remove hitch, replace condenser, radiator, and both cooling fans. Customer would also like to have the left front window inspected not working. Window motor and regulator assembly has failed. Replaced window motor and regulator assembly.
- Remove tow hitch
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace
- (In Combination) COOLING FAN – Remove & Replace – Both
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace
- AC evacuation and recharge system, UV dye, and refrigerant
- WINDOW REGULATOR – Remove & Replace – Front, Left
Craig M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/28/2022