- After replacement of left front wheel bearing with hub and replacing tires, test drove vehicle at highway speeds and there is no rotational noise or vibration in the steering.
- Inspection revealed that the left front wheel hub has severe play and needs to be replaced. Inspection also found that the left rear and right front tires are bald and need to be replaced. Recommend alignment when tires are replaced.
- WHEEL BEARING: remove and replace, front left side
- Mount and balance 2 tires, left rear and right front and then place onto front.
- 4 wheel standard wheel alignment
Kathleen L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/17/2022